PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS AND CAUTIONS BEFORE USE:
1. Dry denture thoroughly inside and out.
2. Open plastic container of powder, now open clear liquid bottle.
3. Pour liquid into plastic container of powder and mix with enclosed stirring stick.
4. Allow mixture to set approximately 1 minute and 45 seconds. Check material with stirring stick every 10 seconds. When material runs slowly off of stirring stick (the consistency of honey) it is ready to place into denture.
5. Immediately spread material evenly into denture and place denture into mouth snuggly.
6. Bite down firmly and hold for 3 minutes with dentures in correct biting position.
7. Take out of mouth and rinse with cold water.
8. Trim off any excess material that overlapped denture including the little cut grooves around rim (edge) of the denture using a penknife or paring knife.
9. Place denture back into mouth for another 3 minutes with dentures in correct biting position.
10. Remove denture and let set for 20 minutes.
11. Wash (rinse) denture again in cold water and trim and excess material from denture that was left behind the first time.
12. Place denture back into mouth. (DONE)
*Liquid is flammable at 120.2 degrees F (49 degrees C) and may cause skin irritation.
*Perma Soft is contraindicated in persons with allergies to chemicals.
*Warning: For Temporary Use Only Until a Dentist Can Be Seen. Improper fitting of dentures may cause sore spots, irritation and faster gum loss. See your dentist without delay.
Net Vol. 4 ml liquid: Net Vol. 7cc powder per one denture reline.